Get Up and Running with Industrial Consulting Services
D.O.L.S. industrial and manufacturing consulting services make plant startup, shutdown, relocation and documentation as easy as possible. Our experienced team puts your production goals first, and every step of our process allows you to continue operations efficiently. We are able to transport equipment and train employees on how to use it. Additionally, we provide the labor you need during a time of transition. D.O.L.S. analyzes your building’s schematics and documents your mechanical assets to give you an accurate representation of your facility.
Relocations, Startups and Shutdowns
Our team can plan, manage and provide the manpower you need for your company’s transition.
- Identify and research locations possibilities
- Move equipment/machinery – including disconnect, rigging, crating and shipping
- Setup and test equipment/machinery
- Prepare facilities and setup production runs
- Supply manpower either before shutdown or after startup
Industrial Documentation Services
Industrial companies rely on accurate documentation, and the team at D.O.L.S. can provide you with a detailed drawing package. We give you these schematics on both physical and digital media, so they are always easily accessible.
We provide the following documentation services:
- Job Aids
- Instructions for work
- Process records
- Efficiency analysis
Our additional services include:
- Floor plans and site documentation
- Equipment layouts
- Electrical schematic drafts
- Process piping schematics
- Material handling schematics
- Air handling schematics
Ready to Improve Efficiency?
Complete the form below to contact a D.O.L.S. consultant